- Chesley Grocery Store - Chesley
- Southampton Meat Market - Southampton
- Ignas Custom Freezer Beef - Paisley
- Meeting Place Organic Farm - Lucknow
- Johnson Creek Ranch - Kincardine
- Roots of Bruce in Walkerton
- Annual beef bbq
Constructed in 1976, Big Bruce stands proudly in the heart of cattle country at the outskirts of Chelsey, Ontario. Big Bruce is a symbol of Ontario's best beef, raised by incredible people that have a passion for their land, their community and their animals.
Towering at height of 15' he was the brain-child of Harvey L Davis, a local beef farmer and politician. Big Bruce was purchased to represent the Bruce County Cattleman's Association at events all over Ontario. During his 'mobile' days he visited fall fairs, attended Christmas parades and plowing matches.
Next time you pass through Chesley pop by Big Bruce and salute the icon of Bruce County Beef.
Big Bruce's Family Roots: http://www.hereford.ca/origin.shtml
Big Bruce's Friends: http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/livestock/beef/facts/01-051.htm